Today and every day, we want to pay respects to the men and women who have served in the Armed Forces. A lot of veterans transition to become small business owners, and there are many benefits from their time in service that aid them within their communities. Just to name a few…
- They have strong leadership skills
- Pay great attention to detail
- Lead with integrity
- They have a strong sense of service to the community they serve
Additionally, veterans are highly dependable and very resilient business owners. Therefore, supporting these kinds of organizations makes good business sense!
The men and women of the Armed Forces put their lives on the line for our freedom. Consequently, as a community, we can certainly show our support in return by patronizing their small businesses!
In case you still need a little push, here are a few more reasons to support a veteran owned business…
- Veteran-owned companies currently employ nearly 6 million people
- You are fueling stable growth within the community and extending that long-time tradition by supporting these businesses
- According to the Small Business Administration, 45% of veterans are more likely to be self-employed than non-veterans
- Veterans have a go-getter spirit and have gone through the training that prepares them to run the businesses founded on principles of our democracy
The Sumnu Solutions Zone is a small business marketing tool created by a veteran! We have the solutions to your marketing and small business development challenges. Ultimately, you want to build a solid marketing strategy to keep your business running smoothly. To all the men and women who have served, we thank you for your service. Refer a veteran-owned business to the Sumnu Solutions Zone today!